Friday, August 14, 2015



Welcome to my blog!



This blog is an outlet for my passion for fashion, travel, photography, all things beautiful and most of all a source of fun! With the words of artist Rodney White: It costs nothing to dream; it costs everything not to. I am a dreamer and I hope to encourage people to dream beyond their wildest imaginations! I think life can be viewed through intricate angles, as a treasure hunt, discovering the gold hidden in ourselves and others. I believe that every dream is a clue toward discovering the hidden treasure and it always depends on our angle of view. 

This blog is also going to be my diary, since I am moving soon to California for 9 months! This site will be full of fun posts of photoshoots as well as anything I come up with. You are most welcome to follow my journey and I hope you will be inspired as well! 


Intricately yours,

Marjo