Monday, November 23, 2015







Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! 


It's thanksgiving in a couple of days already! I'm glad I get to take a mini vacation soon since life has been pretty hectic. For the past week I had the chance to be apart of a short movie and see behind the scenes. So many people have such romantic views about filmmaking but when you get to see how much work it requires, it ain´t that glamorous anymore. Of course, I still want to continue on this journey and learn everything about producing films! I am still working on the project that we shot by the coast too. After these projects are done, I will have more time and energy to focus on other things as well.

I haven't forgotten one of my passions either. Fashion! I can't help but love all things beautiful and aesthetically intriguing. Dressing up for me is like art and I like to do experiments with different styles. This hat is one of my favs and it goes so well with fall colors. The dress is from Ivana Helsinki and I just think it is absolutely lovely. My Chie Miharas fit well and give a spark of edginess to the outfit. We photographed these pics already in august and I actually forgot I had these, so here you go! 

Just a quick thought on thankfulness. As most of us know, studies show that we can deliberately cultivate gratitude and can increase our well-being and happiness by doing so. Gratefulness and especially the expression of it to others, is associated with increased energy, optimism and empathy. Research also suggest that one of the reasons why being grateful feels so good, is it helps to kick-start a cycle of positive vibes. Isn't it interesting that when we start being grateful, we're more likely to feel positive in the minutes or months ahead. And the people around us can feel it too. I don´t think we can ever talk too much about the importance of being grateful! This life is too short for not being grateful for every moment aye?


Intricately yours,

Marjo







Photos by Tim Kiukas

No comments:

Post a Comment