Friday, April 1, 2016

Update!

 

Dearest friends, I have been extremely busy this spring but wanted to give you a little update about my life recently! First of all, I went to Brazil for almost a month! It was an amazing opportunity to go love on the poorest of poor and do ministry in different places. Of course we had a mini-vacation as well. Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo were some of the places to mention. All in all it was a life-changing trip! I fell in love with Brazil, brazilian people and I definitely want to go back. I could do a couple of posts just from that trip and I will be posting pictures soon!

After I got back to California from Brazil, I've been busy with my internships and studies. I am at the moment actually doing 3 different schools... So I've been working on a lot of things and even though it has been bit overwhelming at times, it has been worth it! I've learned so much! Obviously, it is a challenge to try to master everything but this experience has really given me perspective on being a producer. I am a creative visionary and hoping to work with a team in the future. We need people that have expertise in different fields and there comes the beauty of collaboration. Also, I don't know anybody who would have become successful on their own.

I have two months left here and I am happy to announce, I am moving back to Finland after this! I will be based in Finland and work, travel, coach and do ministry from there. I miss my home country, friends and family and I believe it is time for Finland to Arise and Shine!

I hope everything is well with ya'll!

Intricately yours,

Marjo

2 comments:

  1. Ihana kuulla kuulumisia! Kaksi kuukautta hurahtaa nopeasti, tsemppiä opintojen loppurutistukseen!
    On ollut jo ikävä ja on ihana nähdä taas pian! Halaus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana kuulla kuulumisia! Kaksi kuukautta hurahtaa nopeasti, tsemppiä opintojen loppurutistukseen!
    On ollut jo ikävä ja on ihana nähdä taas pian! Halaus.

    ReplyDelete