Sunday, January 7, 2018









It`s a New Season full of Wonders! 


Lovely ones, I´m back! It´s been a while since the last post, but it´s never too late to get back in the game, right? My life got wayyy too busy to keep up with the blog when I was living in California. There´s plenty of other reasons too why I didn´t continue. But it´s A New Season now and I´m really excited about this year and what it unfolds! I´m inspired like never before. Dreaming big, but starting small this time. :)

I´ve been processing pretty much everything that has taken place in my life and especially my transition back to Finland. It was really important to stop and do introspection in order to gain a new clear vision. During that time, I realized I had let some things in my heart, that were draining me and even affecting my hope for the future. Yet in the middle of the process, I got new insights with new hope - I started dreaming with God again. Since then, so much inside of me has changed. I feel like a new person, like a little childlike kiddo! I bet all of us struggle with something and if You have given up your dreams or hope even a bit, let´s fight together for a life worth living. Let´s find that childlike spirit again. Kids know how to play, they don´t care what other people think about themselves and they know how to laugh. They are full of life. Obviously finding your points of interests&what inspires you, are also one of the keys to a meaningful life. 

Your life matters. We need these reminders every now and then; there´s nobody else like you in this planet and nobody else can release what only you can. I believe there are treasures inside all of us, that need to be found. So whatever your talents/gifts/dreams are, they are valuable and this world needs them and your contribution. Just yesterday I was listening to some old cd:s and contemplating how these artists had a positive, life-changing effect on my life over the years. If they would have given up and decided they don´t have the time/energy/money/whatsoever, my life wouldn´t be the same. We never know how what we do now, can affect people´s lives even in the generations to come. I´m forever grateful for the pioneers, for the people that have paved the way for us to become who we are called to be. We can only play our part so that this world can be a better place. Nobody said it would be easy, but it´s definitely worth it! I believe this is a year of new beginnings, it´s like we have stepped into a whole new time with wonders. Let´s get rid of small thinking and start dreaming big!

What are some dreams you have? I highly recommend to get yourself a dream journal and start writing your dreams down, if you haven´t been doing it already. :)

The photos were taken while I lived in California. Me and Annette ventured out in this beautiful forest and the feeling in these photos is exactly how I feel right now, even if it´s been a while. A sense of Wonder. Not the most wintery ones haha, but I´ll guarantee there will be new more wintery style photos coming up soon!

I hope everything is well with ya´ll?!


Wishing you all a Year full of Wonders and Lots of Love! 


Intricately yours,

Marjo







Photos by Annette Biggers

No comments:

Post a Comment