Saturday, April 21, 2018


Never lose your wonder


Oh, to live in childlike wonder. No matter what happens to you, never lose your wonder - especially when you´re put under pressure. Some of us have been under pressure more than others and we don´t know why. But the fact is that none of us finds out what we are really made of, when everything is rolling nicely, we actually find who we truly are when hell is pressing in from all sides. If we have any cracks in our foundation, all of them will be exposed. I feel like I´ve been under pressure for some time now and I know it´s all good, because I´m forced to face some things and deal with them now. I guess we wouldn´t go into that place otherwise, since people usually tend to avoid pain, aye.

The past month hasn´t been the easiest for many reasons.. A friend of mine just passed away from cancer. Everyone around her believed in a miracle and I just can´t believe she´s gone. I know she is in a better place now, but I don´t believe it was her time to leave yet. She was still young. Anyways, due to a lot of recent events, I just have to pause everything else(except work) for a while and prioritize - what ever it means for now. Also my MacBook Pro was so old that it crashed for good, so until I can afford to get a new one(or if someone wants to donate me one), I won´t be posting anything. So bare with me now and I´ll get back to blogging hopefully sooner than later!

Remember to never lose your wonder, no matter what happens!


Intricately Yours,

Marjo


No comments:

Post a Comment