Sunday, March 25, 2018
















Rays of Light


As I walked outside in the morning, the rays of light blinded my eyes. It was so bright - so inviting. And for the first time this year I could sense it, the Spring is about to break forth. I´m thrilled about it, since people here up North have to deal with the intensity of dark days for couple of months. We barely see the sun at all from december to february, but when the sun comes out - people tend to come out from their "closets" as well and they might even smile a little. :)

Some research might show that the "wintertime mindset" has everything to do with our well-being and I bet it is true to some extent(and I do believe in positive thinking especially during the winter). It´s just that I love light and at least for me, it brightens my inner life a whole lot as well. Light ignites new hope and I want to encourage you to take hold of hope for the next season as well. Even if the winter would have been "a dark" season for you, it is time for the Light to burst into every area of our lives bringing new hope and life. Every spring I get reminded of a Scripture verse that I hold on to; "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."  I´m glad winter season is swiftly coming to an end it is time for Spring and new things!

I bought this white winter coat from Bik Bok`s sale and thought I would only wear it with my sportier clothes, but it has actually become one of my go-to coats. I´ve never had a white coat, but I actually like it a lot(it brings light as well, since almost everyone over here has a black coat..). The bag is also from Bik Bok, the jeans skirt from Zara and I think they both go well with the coat. :)

Happy Easter time to all of you lovelies! 


Intricately Yours,

Marjo
















Photos by Tim Kiukas







No comments:

Post a Comment